Vishnu The Protector Symbol - Unisex Sweatshirt (Midnight)
[Front] Vishnu is the avatar of protection always on guard against wrathful demons and evil of any kind. His invincible vigilance preserves and promises buraee ke khilaaph sanrakshan (protection against evil).
[Back] Zenzar logo symbolizes universal truth, harmony & balance.
The Artwork is by Nina Parley, an American animator, and free culture activist.
A sturdy and warm sweat-shirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel.
• 99% EVIL RESISTANT
• 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
• Classic fit
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband, with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and waistband
FIT / SIZE
• The model is wearing size Large (6'2/188 cm)
• Our garments are unisex. Please refer to the product shots as well as the size guide.
• We fabricate and print our garments on-demand to eliminate clothing waste, carry larger sizes for people of all shapes and to ensure the best quality.
• After we create your order, we take about 3-8 business days to create apparel products (t-shirts etc.) Then you should add shipping times on top of that.
Be wary of washing and drying on a high setting, especially when the garment is 100% cotton. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print, and a high-temperature dryer settings can shrink the garment, as well as damage the print.
In order for you to prolong the life of your custom print, we suggest following the care instructions below:
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean