Soteria (Σωτηρία) the Greek Goddess of Safety Symbol - Unisex Hoodie (Rosewood)
Ancient Greek goddess Soteria (Σωτηρία) is an invincible daimona shielding and safeguarding against harm. She personifies the guardian angles of safekeeping whose job is προστασία από το κακό (protection against evil).
• 99% EVIL RESISTANT
• 50% cotton/50% polyester
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• Double-lined hood
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Front pouch pocket
• We use the latest Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printing technology to offer a wide variety design color options at an affordable price.
• Our inks are water-based and eco-friendly. This makes the fabric feel much softer than traditional screen printed shirts, but just as durable. We’re using CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) compliant inks, which are required when printing on children's wear 12 and below.
• Note that DTG is a manual process, so discrepancies in print placement are possible.
• The model is wearing size L (6'2/188 cm)
• Our garments are unisex. Please refer to the product shots as well as the size guide.
• We fabricate and print our garments on-demand to eliminate clothing waste, carry larger sizes for people of all shapes and to ensure the best quality.
• After we create your order, we take about 3-8 business days to create apparel products. Then you should add shipping times on top of that.
Be wary of washing and drying in a high setting, especially when the garment is 100% cotton. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print, and a high-temperature dryer settings can shrink the garment, as well as damage the print.
In order for you to prolong the life of your custom print, we suggest following the care instructions below:
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean
We do have shirts that come pre-shrunk to help avoid shrinking issues.