Eye of Horus Protection - Unisex T-Shirt (Cream)
The Eye of Horus was a powerful protection symbol from Ancient Egypt. It is also known as the Wedjat. The Eye of Horus was a sacred symbol said to protect anything behind it.
The upside down pyramid reminds us of the unleashed power potential held by the majority. Collectively and collaboratively when the 95% focuses on evolving humanity, the forces of evil atrophy.
* A portion of the proceeds from Zemi Collection goes to Amnesty International to help protect people wherever justice, freedom, truth, and dignity are denied.
• 99% EVIL RESISTANT
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Baby-knit jersey
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Cover stitched and hemmed sleeves
FIT / SIZE
• The model is wearing size L (6'2/188 cm)
• Our garments are unisex. Please refer to the product shots as well as the size guide.
• We put together and print our garments on-demand to eliminate clothing waste, carry larger sizes for people of all shapes and to ensure the best quality.
• After we receive your order, we take about 3-8 business days to create apparel products. Then you should add shipping times on top of that.
Be wary of washing and drying on a high setting, especially when the garment is 100% cotton. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print, and a high-temperature dryer settings can shrink the garment, as well as damage the print.
In order for you to prolong the life of your custom print, we suggest following the care instructions below:
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean
We do have shirts that come pre-shrunk to help avoid shrinking issues.