SHAMANIC EXORCISM: Casting Out Demons - Sweatshirt
Exploring every nuance of what causes disease and supporting a return to health, the Shamanic Exorcism design, based on a rock drawing found in Arizona, addresses spirit possession. The medicine man's eye on the front and on the back the shaman casting out demons depicts releasing the negative behind any affliction and disease through invoking spiritual protection. Wear Shamanic Exorcism: Casting out Demons to sever any subtle cording or unconscious bondage with darkness and negativity allowing a return to harmonious flow and balance.
• 82% cotton, 18% polyester
• 1x1 ribbed knit cuffs and bottom band
• 1x1 rib inserts at underarm and sides for extra mobility
• Embroidered “C” logo on left sleeve
• We fabricate and print our garments on-demand to eliminate clothing waste, carry larger sizes for people of all shapes and to ensure the best quality.
• After we create your order, we take about 3-8 business days to create apparel products. Then you should add shipping times on top of that.
• We use the latest Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printing technology to offer a wide variety design color options at an affordable price.
• Our inks are water-based and eco-friendly. This makes the fabric feel much softer than traditional screen printed shirts, but just as durable. We’re using CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) compliant inks, which are required when printing on children's wear 12 and below.
• Note that DTG is a manual process, so discrepancies in print placement are possible.
Be wary of washing and drying in a high setting, especially when the garment is 100% cotton. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print, and a high-temperature dryer settings can shrink the garment, as well as damage the print.
In order for you to prolong the life of your custom print, we suggest following the care instructions below:
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean
We do have shirts that come pre-shrunk to help avoid shrinking issues.