DNA ACTIVATION: Restore Your Health - Crop Top
The transmuting DNA Activation design downloads your original divine blueprint. Focus on the figure with the lymphatic system merged into the DNA spiral. Join with it and stay open to continuously receiving Ra Ma Da Sa Sa Say So Hung chant energies. Wear DNA Activation: Restore Your Health to purge stress from your body and remove energetic blockages which create disease.
• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Cropped body with a raw hem
• Ribbed crew neckline and cuffs
• Dropped shoulder
• We use the latest Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printing technology to offer a wide variety design color options at an affordable price.
• Our inks are water based and eco-friendly. This makes the feel much softer than traditional screen printed shirts, but just as durable. We’re using CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) compliant inks, which are required when printing on children's wear 12 and below.
• Note that DTG is a manual process, so discrepancies in print placement are possible.
• We fabricate and print our garments on-demand to eliminate clothing waste, carry larger sizes for people of all shapes and to ensure the best quality.
• After we receive your order, we take about 3-8 business days to create apparel products (t-shirts etc.) Then you should add shipping times on top of that.
Be wary of washing and drying on a high setting, especially when the garment is 100% cotton. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print, and a high-temperature dryer settings can shrink the garment, as well as damage the print.
In order for you to prolong the life of your custom print, we suggest following the care instructions below:
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean
We do have shirts that come pre-shrunk to help avoid shrinking issues.