ASCLEPIUS' HEALING ROD 33 - Staff of Life - Long Sleeve Unisex T-shirt
This ancient symbol of the venerated Asclepius, the Greek God of medicine, is one of the first symbolic attempts to convey healing and rejuvenation from disease and even death. Hieroglyphics from select cultures repeat the word cured to invoke master number 33, a vibration that calls forth multi-dimensional healing frequencies. Wear Asclepius' Healing Rod 33: Staff of Life to heal faster and better by focusing attention on healing and well-being.
This long-sleeved t-shirt is made of the ultra-smooth American Apparel cotton, and adds the sensibility of long sleeves. The sleeves are cuffed at the hand, to make for a tapered look. The t-shirt is made out of 100% cotton, except for the heather grey color (90% cotton, 10% polyester).
• Long sleeves
• Cuffed hands
• Durable ribbed neckband
• Double stitched
• Made in the USA, sweatshop-free
• We fabricate and print our garments on-demand to eliminate clothing waste, carry larger sizes for people of all shapes and to ensure the best quality.
• After we create your order, we take about 3-8 business days to create apparel products. Then you should add shipping times on top of that.
• We use the latest Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printing technology to offer a wide variety design color options at an affordable price.
• Our inks are water-based and eco-friendly. This makes the fabric feel much softer than traditional screen printed shirts, but just as durable. We’re using CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) compliant inks, which are required when printing on children's wear 12 and below.
• Note that DTG is a manual process, so discrepancies in print placement are possible.
Be wary of washing and drying in a high setting, especially when the garment is 100% cotton. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print, and a high-temperature dryer settings can shrink the garment, as well as damage the print.
In order for you to prolong the life of your custom print, we suggest following the care instructions below:
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean
We do have shirts that come pre-shrunk to help avoid shrinking issues.