ANTI-ADDICTIONS: Time Heals - Unisex Hoodie
The triangle within the circle is Alcoholic Anonymous’ (AA) logo, an ancient symbol that brings mind, body, and spirit together as one. Zenzar added a Roman number I inside the triangle, representing AA's 1st step, acceptance, so necessary for recovery. The I is written as a dragonfly which signifies radical change. Wear Anti-Addictions: Time Heals to support abstinence, one day at a time, and to achieve emotional maturity, self-realization, and freedom from mind-altering substances and self-destructive behaviors.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
• We fabricate and print our garments on-demand to eliminate clothing waste, carry larger sizes for people of all shapes and to ensure the best quality.
• After we create your order, we take about 3-8 business days to create apparel products. Then you should add shipping times on top of that.
• We use the latest Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printing technology to offer a wide variety design color options at an affordable price.
• Our inks are water-based and eco-friendly. This makes the fabric feel much softer than traditional screen printed shirts, but just as durable. We’re using CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) compliant inks, which are required when printing on children's wear 12 and below.
• Note that DTG is a manual process, so discrepancies in print placement are possible.
Be wary of washing and drying in a high setting, especially when the garment is 100% cotton. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print, and a high-temperature dryer settings can shrink the garment, as well as damage the print.
In order for you to prolong the life of your custom print, we suggest following the care instructions below:
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean
We do have shirts that come pre-shrunk to help avoid shrinking issues.