Preserve Protect Culture Symbol - Unisex Long Sleeve T-Shirt
For hundreds of years, a mixture of colonial conflict, disease, specific atrocities and policies of discrimination has devastated the Native American population. In the course of this time, it is estimated that over 9 million Natives died from violent conflict or disease. For too long this history has been under-recognized and too little discussed.
This garment is a reminder that even today, Native Americans face large challenges to cope with the disadvantages history has left them and ongoing cases of discrimination.
• 100% 30/01 ring-spun combed cotton
• Baby rib collar and cuffs
• Made in California, USA
FIT / SIZE
• Our garments are unisex. Please refer to the product shots as well as the size guide.
• We fabricate and print our garments on-demand to eliminate clothing waste, carry larger sizes for people of all shapes and to ensure the best quality.
• After we receive your order, we take about 3-8 business days to create apparel products (t-shirts etc.) Then you should add shipping times on top of that.
Be wary of washing and drying on a high setting, especially when the garment is 100% cotton. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print, and a high-temperature dryer settings can shrink the garment, as well as damage the print.
In order for you to prolong the life of your custom print, we suggest following the care instructions below:
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean
We do have shirts that come pre-shrunk to help avoid shrinking issues.