Papago Indian Personal Universe Symbol - Unisex Sweatshirt
"Personal Universe"- we live in our own private worlds rarely glimpsed by those around us. Life and Choice, depicted in this symbol, "The Man In The Maze" was originally created as an illustration of an emergence story by the Tohono o'odham or Papago Indians of the Central Valley in Arizona. The right choices lead us to a point of harmony with all things, no matter how hard or the long the road taken.
* 10% of the proceeds support the Redhawk Native American Arts Council residing in the New York City area.
The Redhawk Native American Arts Council is a not for profit organization founded and maintained by Native American artists and educators. Since 1994, the Council is dedicated to educating the general public about Native American heritage through song, dance, theater, works of art and other cultural forms of expression. The council represents artists from North, South, Central American, Caribbean and Polynesian Indigenous cultures.
A sturdy and warm sweat-shirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel.
• 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
• Classic fit
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband, with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and waistband
FIT / SIZE
• Our garments are unisex. Please refer to the product shots as well as the size guide.
• We fabricate and print our garments on-demand to eliminate clothing waste, carry larger sizes for people of all shapes and to ensure the best quality.
• After we create your order, we take about 3-8 business days to create apparel products (t-shirts etc.) Then you should add shipping times on top of that.
Be wary of washing and drying on a high setting, especially when the garment is 100% cotton. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print, and a high-temperature dryer settings can shrink the garment, as well as damage the print.
In order for you to prolong the life of your custom print, we suggest following the care instructions below:
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean
We do have shirts that come pre-shrunk to help avoid shrinking issues.