Native American Peace Symbol - (Back Print Only) Unisex T-Shirt
Broken arrows symbolize the end of something. Once an arrow is broken it can’t be unbroken. In a similar vein, some things cannot be undone. The broken arrow is a Native American symbol of endings. It is often used to symbolize the ending of war and seen as a symbol of peace. As arrows move swiftly and can represent achievements, a broken arrow may also indicate hardships, or the need to work diligently to achieve one's dream.
This super-soft, baby-knit t-shirt looks great on both men and women – it fits like a well-loved favorite. Made from 100% cotton, except for Heather colors, which contain polyester.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Baby-knit Jersey
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Cover stitched and hemmed sleeves
• We use the latest Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printing technology to offer wide variety colors applied to our designs at an affordable price.
• Our inks are water based and eco-friendly. This makes the feel much softer than traditional screen printed shirts, but just as durable. We’re using CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) compliant inks, which are required when printing on children's wear 12 and below.
• Note that DTG is a manual process, so discrepancies in print placement are possible.
FIT / SIZE
• Our garments are unisex. Please refer to the product shots as well as the size guide.
• We put together and print our garments on-demand to eliminate clothing waste, carry larger sizes for people of all shapes and to ensure the best quality.
• After we receive your order, we take about 3-8 business days to create apparel products (t-shirts etc.) Then you should add shipping times on top of that.
Be wary of washing and drying on a high setting, especially when the garment is 100% cotton. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print, and a high-temperature dryer settings can shrink the garment, as well as damage the print.
In order for you to prolong the life of your custom print, we suggest following the care instructions below:
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean
We do have shirts that come pre-shrunk to help avoid shrinking issues.