Korean Tiger: Horangi 02 Courage & Power Symbol - Unisex T-shirt (Back Print Only)
A Tiger 호랑이, or the transliteration “Ho-Rang-I”, is a significant motif in Korean culture, especially in the realm of folklore and folk paintings. Ho-Rang-I is regarded as a guardian that drives away evil spirit and a sacred creature that brings good luck – the symbol of courage and absolute power.
* 9% of proceeds support The Asia Society residing in the New York City area.
The Asia Society is a non-profit organization that focuses on educating the world about Asia across the fields of arts, business, culture, education, and policy. The Asia Society provides insight, generates ideas, and promotes collaboration to address present challenges and create a shared future.
• 100% 30/01 ring-spun combed cotton
Ringspun cotton is smoother and stronger than traditional cotton. They've been through a spinning process that softens and straightens each fiber. Another step up in quality is combed ringspun cotton, which is even more refined. After the cotton fibers have been spun, they're combed to remove any impurities or imperfect strands.
• Baby-knit jersey
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Cover stitched and hemmed sleeves
• We use the latest Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printing technology to offer a wide variety design color options at an affordable price.
• Our inks are water-based and eco-friendly. This makes the feel much softer than traditional screen printed shirts, but just as durable. We’re using CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) compliant inks, which are required when printing on children's wear 12 and below.
• Note that DTG is a manual process, so discrepancies in print placement are possible.
FIT / SIZE
• Our garments are unisex, however, please refer to the product shots as well as the size guide.
• We put together and print our garments on-demand to eliminate clothing waste, carry larger sizes for people of all shapes and to ensure the best quality.
• After we receive your order, we take about 3-8 business days to create apparel products (t-shirts etc.) Then you should add shipping times on top of that.
Be wary of washing and drying on a high setting, especially when the garment is 100% cotton. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print, and a high-temperature dryer settings can shrink the garment, as well as damage the print.
In order for you to prolong the life of your custom print, we suggest following the care instructions below:
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean
We do have shirts that come pre-shrunk to help avoid shrinking issues.