Far East Daruma Doll Good Luck Symbol - Unisex Hoodie
The Daruma doll (達磨 daruma), also known as a Dharma doll, is a hollow, round, Japanese traditional doll modeled after Bodhidharma, the founder of the Zen sect of Buddhism. Daruma dolls are seen as a symbol of perseverance and good luck, making them a popular gift of encouragement.
When purchased, the figure's eyes are both blanks. A user will then make a wish and paint in one of the figure's two eyes. Once the desired goal or wish is achieved, then the user gets to fill in the second eye.
A classic, all-purpose zip-up sweatshirt. A classic zip hoodie with a warm fleece lining.The tubular construction and the white drawcords give this staple a more modern look.
• 75% combed ring-spun cotton/25% polyester fleece
• 2" rolled forward shoulder
• Contrast white metallic zipper and pouch pockets
• Not intended for sleepwear
• 1x1 rib spandex cuffs and waistband
FIT / SIZE
• Our garments are unisex, however, please refer to the product shots as well as the size guide.
|Width (inches)||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼||25 ¼||27 ¼|
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|
Be wary of washing and drying on a high setting, especially when the garment is 100% cotton. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print, and a high-temperature dryer settings can shrink the garment, as well as damage the print.
In order for you to prolong the life of your custom print, we suggest following the care instructions below:
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean
We do have shirts that come pre-shrunk to help avoid shrinking issues.
• We put together and print our garments on-demand to eliminate clothing waste, carry larger sizes for people of all shapes and to ensure the best quality.
• After we receive your order, we take about 2-7 business days to create apparel products (t-shirts etc.) Then you should add shipping times on top of that.